You must be signed in to print this content
Giada De Laurentiis
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon lime zest (from 1 large lime)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1 13. 8 ounce roll of pizza dough, such as Pilsburry
- 1 egg (beaten)
- As seen on: Giada's Holiday Handbook, Season 2, Episode 1. Halloween Open House.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a straight sided baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, nutmeg, lime zest and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the jam and lime juice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Unroll the pizza dough. Use a rolling pin to roll out slightly to a 12 by 10 inch rectangle. Using a pizza cutter, cut 12- 1 inch strips of the dough. Tie a knot in both ends of the strips and place on the prepared sheet. Brush some egg wash on each of the bones. Sprinkle with the coconut mixture and bake for 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. Remove from the tray and serve along side the raspberry lime ¬ëblood' for dipping.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 10 grams
- 7 grams
- 7 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 4 grams
- 20 milligrams
- 233 milligrams
- 1 grams