Cocktail of gin, sweet white vermouth, bitters and maraschino liqueur.
- 1 1/2 cups gin such as Plymouth
- 3/4 cup sweet white vermouth such as Carpano Bianco
- 16 dashes bitters such as Angostura
- 1 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 4 ice cubes
- As seen on: Giada Entertains, Episode 2. A Night of Decadence.
- In a small pitcher, combine the gin, vermouth, bitters and maraschino. Stir in the ice cubes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving; the ice cubes should melt to balance out the cocktail.Serve up or on the rocks.