You must be signed in to print this content
Mulled Cranberry Cosmo
Giada De Laurentiis
- 6 cups unsweetened cranberry juice
- 6 star anise
- 3 cinnamon stick
- 10 cloves
- 3 cups light brown sugar
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/4 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce mulled cranberry juice
- Cranberry ice cube (optional)
For the cocktail:
- Combine the cranberry juice, star anise, cinnamon, cloves and sugar in a medium sauce pan. Place over medium heat bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Place in the refrigerator to cool completely. Stain just before using.
- Combine the vodka, triple sec and cranberry juice in a cocktail pitcher with ice and stir to combine and chill. Strain into a rocks glass over a cranberry ice cube and serve.