You must be signed in to print this content
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 1/2 cups gin (such as Plymouth)
- 3/4 cup sweet white vermouth (such as Carpano Bianco)
- 16 dashes bitters (such as Angostura)
- 1 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 4 ice cubes
- As seen on: Giada Entertains, Episode 2. A Night of Decadence.
- In a small pitcher, combine the gin, vermouth, bitters and maraschino. Stir in the ice cubes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, the ice cubes should melt to balance out the cocktail.Serve up or on the rocks.