You must be signed in to print this content
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 ounce bitter orange liqueur (such as Campari)
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth (such as Carpano Antica)
- 1 ounce gin (such as Plymouth)
- 1 bar spoon (about ¼ teaspoon anise liquor, such as Pernod)
- Star anise (for garnish)
- To a large mixing glass with ice, add the bitter orange liqueur, sweet vermouth, and gin.
- Stir about 20 times to chill and combine. Add the anise liquor and stir one more time. Straininto a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a whole star anise.