A roasted peach half topped with toasted walnuts, yogurt, and granola makes a pretty dessert—and an equally pretty breakfast.
Rosemary Peaches with Vanilla Bean Yogurt and Granola
- 1 pound about 3 fresh peaches, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 ½ cups Greek yogurt
- ‚Öõ teaspoon vanilla seeds scraped from 1 vanilla bean
- ½ teaspoon agave
- ‚Öõ teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ cup granola
- Place an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the peach halves on a sheet tray and drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic and top with the rosemary sprigs. Scatter the walnuts around the peaches and roast until the walnuts are toasted and the fruit has softened, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, vanilla seeds, agave, and salt.
- For each serving: Place a peach half in a small serving bowl, top with 2 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture, and sprinkle with the toasted walnuts and granola.