Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
Give your cheese plate an upgrade with this addicting salty-sweet addition!
Spiced Candied Prosciutto
- 1/4 pound package thinly sliced Prosciutto about 8 thin slices
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 pumps PAM Spray Pump Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay the slices of Prosciutto on the parchment so they do not touch each other. In a small bowl mix together the sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Spray each slice of prosciutto with 2 mists of PAM Spray Pump Olive Oil and sprinkle with the spice mix. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the ham is beginning to crisp and the sugar is caramelized. Transfer the slices to a cooling rack to cool completely.