Sparkling Cosmo Punch
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup gin
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Cava or prosecco (for serving)
- 5 slices orange (cut in half)
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada's Holiday Handbook. Episode: Name That Holiday Tune Party.
- Fill a martini pitcher or jar halfway with ice, then stir together the cranberry juice, gin, orange liqueur and lime juice. Strain into another pitcher and keep chilled.
- To serve, fill a flute three-quarters of the way with the cranberry base. Top with the cava and drop in an orange garnish.