Baked Coriander Sweet Potatoes
Giada De Laurentiis
- 4 sweet potatoes (scrubbed)
2 tablespoons olive oil (plus 1/2 cup to finish)
- 4 teaspoons coriander seeds (toasted and cracked)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (from 2 lemons)
- 2 teaspoon flake salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves (roughly chopped, optional)
- This recipe originated on an episode of Giada Entertains. Episode: Earth Day Party.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet. Pierce the potatoes a few times with the tip of knife and rub with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Roast, flipping halfway through, until the sweet potatoes are soft all the way through, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half and fluff the inside with a fork. Drizzle each half with a tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle each half with a few coriander seeds, lemon zest and flake salt. Sprinkle with the parsley leaves to finish if desired.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 47 grams
- 4 grams
- 7 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 1 grams
- 125 milligrams
- 8 grams
- 9 grams