Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 large carrots (peeled)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 English cucumber (peeled)
- 1 red pepper (seeded and julienned)
- 6 ounces sweet potato starch noodles (cooked and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- As seen on: Giada's Holiday Handbook, Season 2, Episode 4. Christmas Sing-A-Long.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the honey, Dijon, Greek yogurt, and cider vinegar. Set aside.
- Using a spiralizer, spiralize the carrots and add to the dressing along with the salt. Toss well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, using a peeler, make ribbons of cucumber working your way around the vegetable, stopping when you get to the seeds. Blot the ribbons on a clean towel to remove excess water. Add the ribbons to the bowl with the carrots along with the red pepper, noodles and cranberries. Toss well to coat in the dressing and serve.