Red White & Blue Tiramisu
5 tablespoons orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier, divided
- 1 pound mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice, from one large orange
1/2 cup blueberry jam
- 12 soft ladyfingers
- 1 basket fresh raspberries (about 1 cup total)
- Confectioners' sugar, for serving
Combine the mascarpone and 2 tablespoons of orange liqueur in a large bowl to blend. In another large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream, sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form. Using a large rubber spatula, stir 1/4 of the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture to lighten. Fold the remaining whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 3 tablespoons of orange liqueur with ¼ cup orange juice.
- One at a time, dip 6 of the ladyfingers into the orange liqueur mixture. Do not let them sit and soak in the liquid–just a quick dip. Break each one in half and fit 2 halves on the bottom of each of six 6-ounce coffee cups, wine glasses or ramekins.
Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers in each coffee cup and spread evenly with an offset spatula. Spoon a scant tablespoon of the blueberry jam over the mascarpone mixture in each and spread evenly. Repeat with an additional layer of the ladyfingers, followed by a layer of the mascarpone mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight. Top with fresh raspberries and confectioner’s sugar to serve.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
- 52 grams
- 8 grams
- 40 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 24 grams
- 169 milligrams
- 293 milligrams
- 1 grams
- 31 grams
- Trans Fat
- 1 grams