Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta
Giada De Laurentiis
12 ounces pasta, (such as Strozzapreti)
- 1 7 - 8 oz jar sun-dried tomatoes, (such as Agnoni)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, blend the sun-dried tomatoes and their oil, garlic, salt and pepper, to taste, and basil in a food processor and blend until the tomatoes are finely chopped. Transfer the tomato mixture to a large bowl. Stir in the Parmesan.
- Add the pasta to the pesto and toss to coat, adding enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Season the pasta, to taste, with salt and pepper and serve.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 76 grams
- 18 grams
- 12 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 3 grams
- 9 milligrams
- 338 milligrams
- 6 grams
- 2 grams
- Unsaturated Fat
- 7 grams