You must be signed in to print this content
Grilled Chicken Skewers with Lemon and Honey
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon zaatar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds (toasted and cracked)
- 2 boneless (skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 pounds))
For The Sauce:
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains. Episode: Giada's 2nd Annual Film Festival Party.
- Special equipment: 8-inch skewers
- For the sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, zaatar and salt. Set aside.
- For the chicken: In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, olive oil, salt and coriander seeds. Slice the chicken breasts lengthwise into 1/3-inch strips, add to the bowl and toss to coat. Let sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat. Thread the chicken strips onto 8-inch skewers. Grill for about 4 minutes per side, until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown. Remove to a platter. Serve warm with the dipping sauce.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 3 grams
- 2 grams
- 1 milligrams
- 25 milligrams
- 2 grams