You must be signed in to print this content
Tricolore Pasta Salad
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
12-ounces pasta, such as Tricolor Fusilli or Elichi Grande
- 3 cups baby arugula (chopped)
- 1/2 cup basil leaves (chopped)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/4 cup peppadew peppers (chopped)
- 8 slices about 4 ounces provolone cheese, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
For The Dressing:
For The Salad:
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains: Big Hair Rocker Party.
For the dressing:
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
For the salad:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, about 9 minutes. Drain well and let cool slightly until just warm to the touch, about 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the dressing and toss well to coat. Allow to cool to room temperature in the dressing, tossing occasionally. Add the arugula, basil, tomatoes, peppers, cheese and salt and toss well to combine and coat everything in the dressing. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 34 grams
- 13 grams
- 26 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 7 grams
- 19 milligrams
- 294 milligrams
- 2 grams
- 2 grams