PB and J Tea Sandwiches
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone (at room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 20 thin slices pound cake (from one 10.75-ounce cake)
- 10 teaspoons grape jelly or your favorite jam
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada's Holiday Handbook. Episode: Santa's Cookies.
- Special equipment: a 1 1/2-inch fluted round cutter
- Combine the peanut butter, mascarpone, honey and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Using a rubber spatula, mix everything together until smooth and evenly combined.
- Spread 10 slices of pound cake with 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture. Then spread with 1 teaspoon grape jelly. Complete the sandwiches with a second slice of pound cake. Use a 1 1/2-inch fluted round cutter to cut out little finger sandwiches.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 31 grams
- 6 grams
- 15 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 5 grams
- 31 milligrams
- 166 milligrams
- 1 grams
- 20 grams