Parmesan Crisp with Pink Sauce
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's)
- 4 piquillo peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest (from 1/2 a small lemon)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- As seen on: Giada Entertains, Episode 1. Jade's Slumber Party.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small food processor combine the mayonnaise, piquillos, lemon zest and salt. Puree until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Line a straight sided baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese onto the paper and spread evenly and thinly in the shape of an oval or whatever you like. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes or until bubbly and just beginning to brown. Remove the crisp on the paper to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Serve the crisp on a board for people to break off pieces along side the mayonnaise for dipping.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 4 grams
- 10 grams
- 18 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 6 grams
- 25 milligrams
- 469 milligrams
- 1 grams
- 2 grams