Italian Truffle Burgers
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
1 teaspoon kosher salt, or ½ teaspoon kosher salt
and ½ teaspoon Truffle salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 small ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Small handful arugula
Truffle ketchup, as needed
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- Add the ground chuck, Parmesan cheese, tomato paste, salt, Truffle salt if using, and pepper to a mixing bowl and combine. Pulse until ingredients are combined. Form the mixture into 8 patties. Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Flip the burgers, and place a slice of Provolone on top of each one. Cook for 4-5 more minutes until fully cooked.
- Brush the cut side of each roll with the olive oil and toast on the grill for 1 to 2 minutes until slightly golden.
- To serve, place 1 burger on the bottom half of each of the rolls. Spread Truffle ketchup or desired condiments as desired. Top with arugula and serve.