Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 cups shredded kale
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 15-ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
- Zaatar (optional)
- Warm a small saute pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and the sliced garlic and cook just until the garlic is fragrant. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the tahini and lemon juice. Slowly add the warmed garlic oil, whisking constantly. Add the kale, salt, chickpeas, and sun-dried tomatoes, if using, and gently toss together, bringing the dressing up from the bottom to coat everything evenly. Serve, sprinkled with zaatar, if desired.