Gluten Free Skillet Brownie
Giada De Laurentiis
- 2/3 cup refined coconut oil (melted and cooled slightly)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 egg yolk (at room temperature)
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips (divided)
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- To a medium bowl, add the melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Using a rubber spatula, stir to combine.
- Stir in the eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder and cocoa powder, and stir to combine.
- Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into an 8-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet and spread evenly. Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until the edges look dry and the center still looks slightly underdone.
- Remove from the oven and cool the brownies in the pan on a wire rack. Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 44 grams
- 9 grams
- 41 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 29 grams
- Trans Fat
- 1 grams
- 87 milligrams
- 215 milligrams
- 5 grams
- 26 grams
- Unsaturated Fat
- 4 grams