Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 cup hulled and halved strawberries (plus 1/2 cup hulled and sliced)
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- One 5-ounce container baby arugula
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds (toasted)
- 1/2 cup shaved Gorgonzola dolce
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains. Episode: Valentine's Day Cookout.
- Add the halved strawberries, vinegar, mustard, olive oil and salt to a blender. Puree on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the arugula to a large bowl. Sprinkle with the almonds, sliced strawberries and Gorgonzola. Drizzle with half the dressing. Using 2 wooden spoons, toss to coat. Serve with additional dressing on the side if desired.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 6 grams
- 5 grams
- 14 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 3 grams
- 8 milligrams
- 188 milligrams
- 2 grams
- 3 grams