Giada De Laurentiis
- 2 Flatout artisan thin crust pizza crusts
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2/3 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices salami (sliced into matchsticks)
- 16 orange cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 2/3 cup small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the crusts on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 2 minutes. Spread each crust with 2 tablespoons of the sauce and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Working with the crusts horizontal to you, lay the salami matchsticks evenly in a thin row across the top of each pizza. Repeat with a thin row of sliced tomatoes, a row of diced pineapple, a row of broccoli florets and a row of blueberries. Return the pizzas to the oven and bake for an additional 6 minutes. Turn the oven to high broil and broil the tops for 1 minute to cook the vegetables. Cut into wedges and serve.
- This recipe is brought to you in partnership with Flatout Flatbread.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 8 grams
- 13 grams
- 16 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 8 grams
- 54 milligrams
- 709 milligrams
- 1 grams
- 4 grams