You must be signed in to print this content
Giada De Laurentiis
- 2 Flatout artisan thin pizza crusts
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow crème
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 sheets graham crackers (lightly crushed)
- Preheat a grill pan to medium high.
- Place the pizza crusts on the hot grill pan and grill for about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Remove to a board and spread 2 tablespoons of hazelnut spread on each crust. Dollop each crust evenly with the marshmallow cream and swirl with the tip of a knife. Sprinkle evenly with the marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham cracker pieces. Cut into wedges and serve.
- This recipe is brought to you in partnership with Flatout Flatbread.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 39 grams
- 4 grams
- 11 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 8 grams
- 1 milligrams
- 165 milligrams
- 3 grams
- 20 grams