You must be signed in to print this content
Oysters, Caviar and Bubbles
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot (1 small shallot)
- 1/2 teaspoon pink peppercorns (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons chilled prosecco
- Pinch salt
- 12 oysters on the half shell
- 2 ounces hackleback (paddlefish or tobiko caviar)
- As seen on: Giada Entertains, Episode 2. A Night of Decadence.
- Combine the lemon juice, shallots and peppercorns in a small bowl. Let sit in the fridge for about 1 hour to let the flavors marry.
- Just before serving, add the prosecco to the sauce and season with a pinch of salt. Spoon the desired amount of the mignonette sauce over the oysters and top each with a dollop of caviar. Serve immediately.