Raspberry-Cherry Chocolate 'Pop' Tarts
Giada De Laurentiis
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces dark chocolate (70 percent, chopped fine)
- Three .33-ounce packages cherry Pop Rocks
- 12 raspberries
- Mini gold stars (for garnish, optional)
- As seen on: Giada Entertains, Episode 2. A Night of Decadence.
- Add the heavy cream to a small saucepan and warm it gently over medium heat until small bubbles form around the edges. Place the chopped chocolate in a medium bowl and pour the hot cream over the chocolate. Let sit for about 2 minutes, then stir with a whisk, working from the center of the bowl outwards, until the ganache mixture is smooth and well incorporated.
- To a 12-cup silicone mini muffin pan, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon Pop Rocks in each cup. Divide the ganache evenly among the cups and press the raspberries on top. Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, unmold the tarts and sprinkle with a few of the gold stars.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 11 grams
- 2 grams
- 14 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 8 grams
- 21 milligrams
- 16 milligrams
- 2 grams
- 7 grams