You must be signed in to print this content
Bruschetta with Gorgonzola Cheese and Honey
Giada De Laurentiis
- 36 slices 1/2-inch thick baguette bread, about 1 loaf
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces Gorgonzola (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- As seen on: Everyday Italian. Episode: Afternoon Tea.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange the sliced baguette on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake until the bread is pale golden and crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange the cheese on the toasts and bake until the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
- Drizzle the toasts with honey. Place on a serving platter and serve immediately.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 92 grams
- 27 grams
- 28 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 10 grams
- 28 milligrams
- 1258 milligrams
- 7 grams
- 19 grams