You must be signed in to print this content
Juicy Slider Bar
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 4 ounces Cheddar (sliced 1/4 inch thick and then into 1-inch squares)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 slider buns (such as Martin's Party Potato Rolls)
- Sliced Roma tomatoes
- Sliced pickles
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Grape jelly
- Potato Chips
- As seen on: Giada Entertains, Episode 4. Family Fun Day.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Divide the ground chuck into 6 equal mounds. Place a piece of cheese in the middle of a mound and bring the meat up and around the cheese. Flatten the mound into a patty with cheese tucked inside. Continue with the remaining meat and cheese. Season the patties evenly with the salt. Place the patties on the preheated grill and cook until the meat is nicely browned and the cheese is melted inside, about 4 minutes per side. Place on the slider buns and build as desired using the slider bar topping options.