You must be signed in to print this content
Grilled Polpette Kababs
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/2 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese (such as Calabro)
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Calabrian chili paste
- 1 large egg
- 1 pound 80/20 ground beef chuck
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup jarred marinara sauce
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains: Under the Stars Movie Night.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Mix together the ricotta, breadcrumbs, milk, oregano, salt, chili paste and egg in a medium bowl to combine. Add the beef, Parmesan and parsley and mix just to combine. Form a scant 1/4 cup of meat mixture around the top part of a skewer. Continue with the remaining meat mixture and skewers.
- Grill the kababs until deep brown and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Remove to a platter and serve with the warmed marinara.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 3 grams
- 12 grams
- 6 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 3 grams
- 43 milligrams
- 235 milligrams
- 1 grams