You must be signed in to print this content
Grilled Clams with Herbed Butter
Giada De Laurentiis
- 4 tablespoons 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1 clove garlic (smashed)
- Kosher salt
- 24 littleneck clams (cleaned and scrubbed)
- Sliced crusty bread (for dipping)
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada's Holiday Handbook. Episode: The Night Before Christmas Party.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the butter, herbes de Provence, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Heat until melted and beginning to brown, about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside for 15 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
- Meanwhile, place the clams directly on the hot grill. Close the lid and cook until the clams pop open, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove the clams to a platter and serve with crusty bread and herb butter for dipping.