Big Batch Meatball Sliders
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 12- pack of soft dinner rolls (such as King’s Hawaiian)
- 12 warm meatballs (such as Giada’s Classic Turkey Meatball recipe)
- 1 cup homemade or store-bought marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 thin slices provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- With a serrated knife, carefully cut the 12-pack of dinner rolls in half horizontally.
- Place the bottom half of the dinner rolls into a baking dish or sheet tray. Place 12 meatballs over each sandwich portion. Spoon sauce evenly over all of the meatballs, and then sprinkle oregano over the top. Shingle the provolone cheese slices over the sauce so that it covers all of the meatballs.
- Place the top half of the rolls over the meatballs. Brush the tops evenly with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and then sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 11-12 minutes, or until the tops of the buns and cheese are crisp and golden brown. Enjoy while hot!
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 3 grams
- 18 grams
- 22 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 9 grams
- 69 milligrams
- 277 milligrams
- 1 grams
- Trans Fat
- 1 grams