You must be signed in to print this content
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/3 cup cold whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder, (or fresh espresso)
- 1 pint chocolate gelato or ice cream
- chocolate shavings for topping, (if desired)
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream in a medium bowl until soft peaks form. Cover and refrigerate the whipped cream.
- Whisk ½ cup boiling water and the espresso powder in a glass measuring cup until the powder is dissolved, or use an espresso machine to make 4 shots of espresso.
- Scoop ½ cup of the gelato or ice cream into each of 4 dessert bowls or glasses. Pour 2 tablespoons or 1 shot of hot espresso over each. Top with the whipped cream and serve immediately.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 35 grams
- 5 grams
- 20 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 13 grams
- 67 milligrams
- 98 milligrams
- 1 grams
- 30 grams