You must be signed in to print this content
Truffle Honey Crostini
- 1/2 baguette
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons high quality extra-virgin olive oil
microplaned or finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1 to 2
tablespoons truffle honey, for topping
- Fresh rosemary, chopped, for serving
For The Crostini:
For The Mixed Ricotta:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a slight bias, slice the baguette into 1/4-inch slices. Brush the slices with the 1/4 cup olive oil, then place on a baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and crunchy, 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ricotta, extra virgin olive oil, Parmesan, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Once the crostini are cool, top each with 1 heaping tablespoon of ricotta mixture and a drizzle of truffle honey. Top each crostini with a small pinch of fresh rosemary.