Burrata Prosciutto Fig Crostini
- 1/2 baguette
- 4 ounces prosciutto sliced thin
- 4 ounces burrata, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 6 fresh figs, quartered
quality balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze, for drizzling, such as Guerzoni
- Fresh basil, torn
For The Crostini:
For The Topping:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a slight bias, slice the baguette into 12 1/4-inch slices. Brush the slices with the 1/4 cup olive oil, then place on a baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and crunchy, 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Lay the prosciutto slices on top of each crostini, then evenly dollop the torn burrata on each crostini. Place 2 of the quartered fig pieces on each crostini, then drizzle with balsamic. Top with basil and serve.