Sweet Fresh Fettuccine
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 1 orange (zested)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1/2 recipe Fresh Chocolate Pasta (cut into fettuccine)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small block semisweet chocolate (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped (toasted hazelnut)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- In a large, heavy skillet heat the cream, zests, honey, and salt over medium heat, being careful not to boil the cream. Stir occasionally for about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain the pasta. Add the pasta and the lemon juice to the skillet with the cream sauce. Toss to combine.
- Place the pasta in serving dishes. Using a vegetable peeler, shave chocolate directly on top pasta. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Serve immediately.