Spring Chicken Salad
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1/2 a lemon)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat pulled off the bones and shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 cup thinly sliced sugar snap peas (about 1/4 pound)
- 1 head of Bibb lettuce (leaves separated and washed)
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, tarragon, olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt. Whisk well to combine. Add the shredded chicken along with the chives and sliced snap peas. Mix together using a rubber spatula to coat all of the chicken and vegetables evenly.
- Allow the salad to sit for at least 15 minutes, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. To serve, place a few leaves of lettuce on each plate and top with the chicken salad.