Focaccia with Tangerine and Fennel
Giada De Laurentiis
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/2 of a tangerine (sliced thin)
- 1/2 fennel bulb (shaved thin on a mandolin 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds)
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt (for sprinkling)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, about 9 X 13 inches, brush 2 tablespoons of the olive oil around the bottom and sides of the pan. Stretch the pizza dough to fit the pan, pushing out the dough with your hands as needed.
- Using a pastry brush, cover the top of the dough with the remaining tablespoon olive oil. Evenly distribute the tangerine slices, the shaved fennel, and the fennel seeds, pushing the items gently into the dough using your fingertips. Sprinkle with the salt.
- Bake the focaccia until golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes. Cut into slices and serve.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 40 grams
- 7 grams
- 9 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 2 grams
- 474 milligrams
- 3 grams
- 2 grams