Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- I tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 7 cups popped plain or lightly salted popcorn
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, stir together the cumin, parsley, coriander, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss thoroughly to distribute.
- Sprinkle with the spice blend and toss again to coat the popcorn with the seasonings. Serve immediately.