You must be signed in to print this content
Giada De Laurentiis
- 2 cups cake flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (plus more for dusting)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (plus more for dusting)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 large egg yolks (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place the cake flour, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt and egg yolks in a food processor. Pulse to combine. With the machine running, gradually add the oil, and then 1/3 to 1/2 cup water until the mixture forms a dough (the dough should stick together if pinched between your fingers). If necessary, add additional water, 1 teaspoon at a time, if the dough is too dry.Place the dough on a lightly floured surface. Gather the dough into a ball and knead until smooth, about 5 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough into quarters and press flat. Run each piece of pasta dough several times through a pasta-rolling machine, adjusting the setting each time until the pasta is about 1/8 to 1/16 inch thick. Cut the pasta into fettuccine noodles. Coat the cut pasta with cocoa powder to prevent sticking.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Ddd pasta to the boiling water and cook until tender but firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain the pasta.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 300 grams
- 47 grams
- 78 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 16 grams
- 734 milligrams
- 281 milligrams
- 15 grams
- 2 grams