Cacio E Pepe Pizza
Giada De Laurentiis
- ¾ cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 pound pizza dough, (store-bought or Giada',s pizza dough recipe)
- 2 tablespoons crushed ice
- Olive oil (for drizzling, such as Fratepietro)
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. Place a baking sheet in the oven to preheat while you assemble the pizza.
- In a small bowl, mix the Pecorino Romano, Parmesan and freshly cracked black pepper. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch out the pizza dough into an 11-by-16-inch oval. Remove the hot baking sheet from the oven. Carefully transfer the dough to the preheated baking sheet. Sprinkle the crushed ice evenly around the pizza dough, leaving an inch empty around the crust.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the crust appears golden brown and fully cooked.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, and immediately sprinkle the cheese mixture over the dough, leaving about half an inch empty around the crust. Drizzle with olive oil and eat immediately
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 55 grams
- 21 grams
- 13 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 7 grams
- 32 milligrams
- 1346 milligrams
- 2 grams
- 7 grams