Giada's Obsessions, Vol. 3
This is becoming a monthly tradition! Here's my newest list of all the things I'm loving right now.
1. I was in Palm Springs last weekend with my Aunt Raffy and it was so nice to get away from LA. We brought Enzo and couldn't keep him out of the pool!! Also got a really fun cocktail in at Gigi's called The Bird & the Bee
2. I can't get enough of Evan Funke's new restaurant in LA, Funke. The restaurant itself is beautiful, and the food really makes you feel like you're in Italy.
3. It's that time of year when I start making the beloved marinated cherry tomato pasta! Even Shane loves this one. It just tastes like summer in every bite.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Lip Kit... as I'm writing this I think I've actually written about it before for you guys. It's just that good. It stays on all day, even after drinking and eating!
5. Did you guys catch my collaboration with Ggiata sandwich shop in LA? The guys were so fun to work with, and the sandwich was really next level delicious. We wrote up the recipe here for you all to try at home!
6. I'm so impressed with Floral Art LA - it's a flower service, and I ordered the Citrus arrangement for a party recently. It was SO stunning.
7. We served this Cherry Balsamic Mule at Bottlerock a few weeks ago, and it was so refreshing for warm weather. Have you ever tried putting balsamic in a cocktail?? I recommend it!
8. I went on a cruise through Italy last month and we had such a fun time together that we're doing a little cruise reunion dinner next week in LA! I'm in charge of dessert (my fav) and just ordered a Keylime Pie and Strawberry Rhubarb pie from Grandma Ruth's Pies. The BEST!
9. We officially sell Italian pine nuts on Giadzy! These northern Italian pinoli are seriously fantastic.
10. Heading to the NY Fancy Food Show next week... there's been a lot of preparation involved!! Who's going to be there??