You must be signed in to print this content
Spicy Calabrian Shrimp
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined, tale in tact)
- 2 teaspoons Calabrian chili paste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (from half a small lemon)
- As seen on: Giada Entertains, Episode 4. Super-Sized Superbowl Party.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the chili paste, oregano, parmesan, lemon zest, olive oil and salt. Add the shrimp and toss gently to coat. Spread the shrimp evenly on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque all the way through. While the shrimp are hot, squeeze half a lemon over the shrimp. Serve warm.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 1 grams
- 20 grams
- 8 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 3 grams
- 130 milligrams
- 237 milligrams