One-Bowl Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 flax eggs*
1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (plus more for topping)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Recipe courtesty of Samah Dada from Dadaeats.com!
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment, or grease it lightly with coconut oil.
- Prepare flax eggs by combining 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed with 5 tablespoons warm water. Set aside to thicken.
- In a medium bowl, mix together pumpkin purée, melted + cooled coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Add coconut sugar and mix once again until fully incorporated. Add thickened flax eggs or regular egg and stir to combine.
- Next, add almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Make sure to sprinkle the baking powder and soda over the entire surface area of the flour, so as to incorporate it well. Mix thoroughly.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Form into 2-3 tablespoon amounts and press down slightly. Add more chocolate chips on top if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cookies are fluffy and golden brown around the edges. Cool before enjoying!
- per serving
- 16 grams
- 7 grams
- 19 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 5 grams
- 36 milligrams
- 177 milligrams
- 3 grams
- 10 grams