You must be signed in to print this content
Jade's Home Fries
Side Dish Snack
Giada De Laurentiis
- 2 small russet potatoes (scrubbed and cut into 1-inch sticks or wedges)
- 2 small sweet potatoes or yams (scrubbed and cut into 1-inch wedges)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- This recipe originated on Giada’s Holiday Handbook. Episode: Thankful For You.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven as it preheats for about 10 minutes.
- Place the russet potatoes and sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the seafood seasoning and salt. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Using a hot pad or towel, remove the hot baking sheet from the oven and pour in the wedges.
- Bake, stirring halfway through, until deep golden brown and beginning to crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 29 grams
- 3 grams
- 14 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 2 grams
- 187 milligrams
- 4 grams
- 3 grams