Grilled Radicchio with Ricotta Salata
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon mild honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 heads radicchio (sliced into 1-inch rounds)
- 1/2 cup shaved ricotta salata
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada Entertains. Episode: Pizza and Pasta Party.
- Preheat a grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the anchovy paste, honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil and salt. Whisk until smooth and combined.
- Place the radicchio in the pan and grill until charred and starting to wilt, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove to the bowl with the dressing and toss well to coat. Top with the ricotta salata and sprinkle with the hazelnuts.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 7 grams
- 6 grams
- 19 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 4 grams
- 17 milligrams
- 194 milligrams
- 1 grams
- 2 grams