You must be signed in to print this content
Chocolate-Pistachio Fudge Tart
Giada De Laurentiis
- Nonstick cooking spray (for pan)
- 1 1/2 cups raw pistachios
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 8 tablespoons 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup dried apricots (chopped)
- Lightly whipped cream (for serving, optional)
For The Crust:
For The Filling:
- As seen on: Giada in Italy, Episode 12. The Sweet Spot.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the pistachios, sugar and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse to roughly chop. Add the graham crackers and pulse until finely chopped. Add the melted butter and pulse until the mixture has the consistency of wet sand. Press the mixture evenly over the bottom of the springform pan. Bake until golden brown around the edges, about 12 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a medium bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the cream, vanilla and salt until just beginning to simmer around the edges. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate, let sit for 2 minutes, and then whisk until smooth and shiny. Pour the chocolate filling over the crust and sprinkle with the chopped apricots. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 49 grams
- 5 grams
- 9 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 3 grams
- 171 milligrams
- 152 milligrams
- 2 grams
- 37 grams