Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- One 12-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips (such as Guittard 55-percent)
- 1/2 cup hazelnut liqueur (such as Frangelico)
- Serving suggestions: strawberries (biscotti, banana pieces and pound cake squares, for dipping)
- Bring the heavy cream to a simmer over medium heat in a small saucepan. Place the hazelnut spread and chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl. Pour the heavy cream over the chocolate and allow to sit for 30 seconds. Whisk together until smooth. Add the liqueur and continue to whisk until incorporated.
- Serve with an assortment of fruit and cookies for dipping.