Giada De Laurentiis
- Six 1-inch-thick slices rustic Tuscan bread
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (plus for drizzling, optional)
- 1 to mato (halved)
- Pinch kosher salt
- As seen on: Giada In Italy, Episode 1. Tuscan Lunch: An Affair of the Heart.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Brush the bread slices with the olive oil, and then grill until golden brown and toasted, 3 minutes per side. Rub the bread on both sides with the cut-side of the tomato. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with extra oil if desired.