Zesty Melon Salad with Arugula
Giada De Laurentiis
- 1/2 cantaloupe (halved lengthwise, seeded and cut into half-moons, rinds removed)
- 1/2 small seedless watermelon (cut into wedges, rinds removed)
- 4 dried pequin chiles
- 1/4 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1 cup baby arugula
2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada on the Beach. Episode: Italian Surf 'n' Turf.
- Shingle the cantaloupe half-moons and watermelon wedges on a platter. Crush the chiles and sprinkle them over the melons. Season with the salt. Scatter with the arugula. Drizzle the olive oil and lime juice over the top.