You must be signed in to print this content
Whipped Brie Cheese
- 1 pound (2 8-oz wheels or wedges) triple-cream Brie
½ cup fruit preserves, such as Fig jam or Quince jam
- ¼ cup walnuts or pecans, toasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, roughly chopped
Crostini or crackers, for dipping
- Set the brie cheese in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to easily remove the rind. Once lightly frozen, shave off the rind using a vegetable peeler. It’s okay if there is some rind left behind. Cut the brie into 2-inch cubes.
- Place the cubes into a food processor and blend on high. First, the brie will ball up slightly – continue to blend until it becomes light and fluffy. This may take several minutes.
- Once fluffy, transfer the whipped brie to a serving bowl. Dollop with your jam of choice, and top with toasted nuts and basil. Serve with crostini or crackers and enjoy.