Spinach Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
Giada De Laurentiis
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 2 oranges (zested)
- 2 small oranges (juiced or 1 large orange, juiced)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic (peeled)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 to 12 ounces pre-washed spinach
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the prosciutto slices on a baking sheet and bake until just crisp, about 10 minutes. Let cool. Crumble the prosciutto slices into a container and store in the refrigerator.
- In a blender, combine the orange zest, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth. With the blender running, add the olive oil in a steady stream until combined. Transfer to a container and store in the refrigerator.
- To serve, put the spinach in a large bowl. Toss with enough of the vinaigrette to coat the spinach. Sprinkle with the crisp prosciutto crumbles, toss again, and serve.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 13 grams
- 5 grams
- 21 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 3 grams
- 8 milligrams
- 336 milligrams
- 2 grams
- 10 grams