Peach, Corn and Burrata Bruschetta
Giada De Laurentiis
- 2 ears corn (kernels cut off)
- 2 small peaches (sliced into thin wedges)
- 1 Fresno or serrano chile (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (plus more for drizzling, optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Eight 1/2-inch-thick slices ciabatta bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 ounces burrata cheese (drained and patted dry)
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- This recipe originally appeared on Giada on the Beach. Episode: Farmers Market Lunch.
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn, peaches, chile, basil, white balsamic, extra-virgin olive oil and kosher salt. Mix well with a spoon. Let marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the ciabatta slices with the olive oil and grill until golden brown, about 1 minute per side.
- To serve, tear off small amounts of burrata and place on the toast. Sprinkle with the flaky sea salt. Spoon some of the salad on top. Drizzle with a touch more olive oil if desired.
- Nutrition Serving Size
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 18 grams
- 9 grams
- 16 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 6 grams
- 23 milligrams
- 267 milligrams
- 2 grams
- 5 grams